- To event minęło.
European Winter Cup
Welcome to the Poznan 7’s European Winter Cup (EWC). The Tournament is the prestigious indoor competition of seven-a-side rugby teams.
What is different here?
- You can play with 12-14 players and 1-3 coaching/team staff. The limit per team (players+staff) is 15 people due to our hotel’s package requirements and it needs to be fulfilled due to our regulations. Every player participating in the EWC event is allowed to play as a returning substitute player (can be substituted and come back to play during the match as many times as needed).
- The tournament is prestigious and only for 12 teams from Europe and all over the World. It is one day main event. Registered teams come one day earlier to rest and stay after the tournament, to take a part in the tournament gala and banquet.
- We play at luxury venue of Plek Sport Centre in Poznan, Poland. It contains full sized artificial pitch (long 6 cm grass), airdome with bright lightning, modern changing rooms (heated floor and walls), team rest tents next to the pitch (at the airdome), open space café and rest area, dining room, big car park, TV view into the airdome from the internal cameras and online stream of the matches.
- All transfers between the hotel and the venue are covered by organizing committee.
- The 12 teams are placed in 4 pools of 3 and play in a round robin. The top eight teams play off in the Cup Competition with the chance to win a gold medal and a prize money. Teams ranked 9-12 play off for the Challenge Trophy.
- Prizes: 1st place – $10.000 + cup&medals. 2nd place – cup&medals, 3rd – cup&medals. Most Valuabe Player of the Tournament – Cup&Sponsor’s Prize.
3-steps to play!
STEP 1: Pre-registration via email till 22/11/2019
Send an email:email@example.com and tell us that you are happy to register and participate in the Tournament.
We need:1. Team’s name2. Billing address and Manager’s Name
STEP 2: Our confirmation till 25/11/2019
We will send you confirmation of your participation (including package payment options, tournament manual & agreement)
STEP 3: Registration fee & accomdation package payment till 20/12/2019
We will ask you to pay for the package and we will need a short info & photo of your teamfor promotional purposes. You don’t need to send us team’s list yet. Your team can be a friend’s pack,invitational team, national team or club team.
Finally: Arrival on Friday before Tournament
We will send you a roadmap to your hotel. All participants, all teams will meet in the same hotel.We would like to guarantee friendly atmosphere, parties, banquet and provide meals together for our rugby pack. We provide transfers to&from sports venue.
Website: European Winter Cup >
+48 531 122 698